Updated 9 July 2020 at 08.11
The World Health Organisation has escalated the Caronavirus to pandemic level. The Australian and Victorian Governments are taking necessary steps to contain and manage the spread of this virus. The Baptist Union and Point Cook Community Baptist Church will cooperate 100% with government guidelines for social distancing and hygiene practices, taking all necessary steps to keep our community safe.
Stage 3 restrictions are again in place, live services and contact ministries are are currently suspended.
WHAT WE AREW CURRENTLY DOING:
- Weekly online services will continue (email us to recieve the weekly link)
- (no contact) Happy Hampers will resume 30 July 2020
- KYB will continue online
- Monday morning prayer will continue online
- Sunday School will continue to be delivered online
- Limited (no contact) Food Bank for locals continuing to operate
- Pastoral Support continuing
- Prayer Support continuing
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: