Updated 10 August 2020 at 09.15
The World Health Organisation has escalated the Caronavirus to pandemic level. The Australian and Victorian Governments are taking necessary steps to contain and manage the spread of this virus. The Baptist Union and Point Cook Community Baptist Church will cooperate 100% with government guidelines for social distancing and hygiene practices, taking all necessary steps to keep our community safe.
Stage 4 restrictions are in place across Melbourne, therefore live services and contact ministries are are currently suspended.
WHAT WE AREW CURRENTLY DOING:
- Weekly online services will continue (email us to recieve the weekly link)
- Food bank can provide limited assistance to locals
- KYB will continue online
- Monday morning prayer will continue online
- Sunday School will continue to be delivered online
- Pastoral Support continuing
- Prayer Support continuing
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: